Sixtus The Fifth
How not to mention the Pope who conceived the Fountain and designed a new monumental Rome on the East bank of the Tevere River, creating a new road system and wonderful perspectives from Piazza del Popolo to the Basilicas of Santa Maria Maggiore and San Giovanni in Laterano.
Colours in “his” room remind some spaces in the Vatican Palaces.
Room’s other features:
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Room safe
- Workstation with high speed internet access
- Direct dial phone
- Flat TV
- King-size bed with choice of pillows
- Nespresso® cafetire with a selection of coffees
- Range of teas, including fruit and herbal
- Etro® toiletries